new product to replace the cardboard forming tube.
Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic, and available in 8”,
10”, 12”, 18”, 24”, and 30” diameters,
the new CEME-TUBE™ will
change the way footings and piers are made. This
revolutionary new product will eliminate a multitude
of problems found with using cardboard forming tubes.
The CEME-TUBE™ will
not only take job site and shipping abuse, but it
can be installed, completely backfilled, and filled
with concrete at any future date. All CEME-TUBE™s are
4 foot in length, but with the integral collar on
one end, can be stacked to produce piers up to 20’ tall
in one pour. (12’ tall for 30” model)
The finished pier will be round, smooth, equal in
diameter, and of architectural grade for the entire
length. An optional domed cap is available in all
sizes to keep rain, dirt, children etc. out of the
hole prior to pouring concrete.
- Impervious to moisture, before and after pouring.
- Eliminates “Friction frost heaving” in
- Can be installed, completely backfilled and then filled with concrete at any future date.
- Can easily handle jobsite and shipping abuse
without losing integrity.
- All models are 4’ in length, but can be
stacked to achieve 20’ tall piers and footings.
(12’ tall for 30” model)
- Unlike cardboard tubes, the diameters are uniform
from one CEME-TUBE™ to
- Easily cut with common power tools.
- Easily strippable using a grinder with any type
of cutting or grinding wheel.
Note: When stripping, only cut CEME-TUBE™ approximately
90% through, score inside cut with a utility knife,
and tube will split open with minimal effort.
- Works well for underwater dock piers.
- Will work in conjunction with manufactured footing
bells like Bigfoot.
- Optional domed top caps are available for all
sizes to keep dirt, rain, children, etc. out of
hole prior to pouring.
- Finished pier will be round, smooth, and of
- No more rotating form lines as with cardboard